About Prince2 Foundation Examination Prep Course
Prince2 Foundation Examination Prep course is designed for project managers who are planning to appear in their project management certification exam nearly and want to quickly prepare with the help of sample practice tests covering lots of sample questions and short and to the point articles to grasp the concept.
PRINCE2 (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a de facto process-based method for effective project management. Used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 is also widely recognised and used in the private sector, both in the UK and internationally. The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Key features of PRINCE2:
- Focus on business justification
- Defined organisation structure for the project management team
- Product-based planning approach
- Emphasis on dividing the project into manageable and controllable stages
- Flexibility that can be applied at a level appropriate to the project.
Prince2 Foundation Examination level aims to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to show they understand the principles and terminology of the method, specifically, candidates must be able to:
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes.
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
- 60 minute exam duration
- 60 questions
- Closed book
- 33/60 required to pass = 55% pass mark
Prince2 Foundation Examination Prep course contains following practice tests:
This course includes practice tests and articles, but it does not cover every exam question. Only the Prince2 exam team has access to the exam questions for Prince2 exam, and team regularly adds new questions to the exam, making it impossible to cover specific questions. You should consider this course a supplement to your relevant real-world experience