The Oracle Certification Program are IT professional certifications for Oracle and Sun Microsystems products. Oracle offers several certifications from the associate level to the master level. These are designed to test your knowledge of Oracle applications and databases There are three levels of Oracle Certification in several disciplines: Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), and Oracle Certified Master (OCM). These certification are particularly designated for administrators and developers.
Reasons to Invest in Oracle Certifications
- Gain an advantage by developing a skill set that’s in demand, worldwide.
- Create opportunity and better your credibility through continuous learning.
- Join the 80% of Oracle certification holders who reported a promotion, salary increase or other career improvements.
How Do I Upgrade My Certification?
- Identify the certification you currently hold.
- Identify the certification to which you would like to upgrade.
- Determine which exams you will need to pass to complete the upgrade.
Additional training is typically a requirement to upgrade your certification. Completing this training will help you thoroughly prepare to pass your certification exam.
Please Note: Upgrading your certification typically requires passing 1 to 2 exams, depending on how many versions you’re upgrading.