About 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Prep Course
70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Prep course is desgned for candidates who are planning to attempt MS Exam 70-414. Candidates will earn the skills and knowledge necessary to design, carry out, and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise scaled, highly virtualized environment. The exam validates a candidate’s ability to the design, assemble, and manage the Windows Server 2012 services, such as server deployment, server virtualization, and network access and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. You will comprehend the advanced features available in Windows Server 2012, including server virtualization strategy, failover clustering, and identity federations and information rights management infrastructures.
|Watch This Video On Vimeo||Watch This Video On Youtube|
|Languages: English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), German, French, Portuguese (Brazilian)|
|Who should take this course: IT Professionals|
|Technology: Windows Server 2012|
|Credit toward certification: MCSE|
Topics that are included in this course:
- Overview of Management in an Enterprise Data Center
- Planning and Implementing a Server Virtualization Strategy
- Planning and Implementing Networks and Storage for Virtualization
- Planning and Deploying Virtual Machines
- Planning and Implementing a Virtualization Administration Solution
- Planning and Implementing a Server Monitoring Strategy
- Planning and Implementing High Availability for File Services and Applications
- Planning and Implementing a High Availability Infrastructure Using Failover Clustering
- Planning and Implementing Server Update Infrastructure
- Planning and Implementing a Business Continuity Strategy
- Planning and Implementing an Public Key Infrastructure
- Planning and Implementing an Identity Federation Infrastructure
- Planning and Implementing an Information Rights Management Infrastructure
- TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Windows Server 2012 and AD DS, including planning, designing and deploying AD DS and network infrastructure.
- Using scripts and batch files.
- Security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Working on a team or with a virtual team.
- Creating proposals and making budget recommendations.
- Students should have attained the Windows Server 2012 MCSA certification, as well as completed Course 20413B: Designing and Implementing an Enterprise Server Infrastructure, or have equivalent knowledge.
The Practice tests included in 70-414 Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Prep course are available below:
This course includes every exam objective, but it does not cover every exam question. Only the Microsoft exam team has access to the exam questions, and Microsoft regularly adds new questions to the exam, making it impossible to cover specific questions. You should consider this course a supplement to your relevant real-world experience