The Server Infrastructure certification validates the core Windows Server skills relevant across multiple solution areas. This certification corroborates the ability to work with Windows Server 2012 in a real-world business context.
It affirms that you have experience building comprehensive server infrastructure solutions. It validates your expertise in identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
- Plan and deploy a server infrastructure
- Design and implement network infrastructure services
- Design and implement network access services
- Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (logical)
- Design and implement an Active Directory infrastructure (physical)
- Manage and maintain a server infrastructure
- Plan and implement a highly available enterprise infrastructure
- Plan and implement a server virtualization infrastructure
- Design and implement identity and access solutions
Before attempting MCSE Server Infrastructure certification, candidate should have Four years of Windows Server experience, along with on-premises and cloud experience,
Server Infrastructure is required recertification after every three years.