Private Cloud certification validates the experience, knowledge, and skills to manage and implement Microsoft Private Cloud computing technologies. It certifies that you have the Windows Server 2008 and System Center 2012 expertise to build a private cloud solution and gain IT infrastructure automation and flexibility.
- Configure data center process automation
- Deploy resource monitoring
- Monitor resources
- Configure and maintain service management
- Manage configuration and protection
- Design and deploy System Center
- Configure System Center infrastructure
- Configure the fabric
- Configure System Center integration
- Configure and deploy virtual machines and services
Before attempting this certification, candidate must have 4 years of Windows Server and cloud experience.
Private Cloud required recertification after every three years.