The Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification is to validate the core technical skills required to build a capable career in IT industry. MCSA Windows 8 certification proves that you have the core skills to deploy and manage this client operating system.
- Windows Operating System fundamentals
- Managing using cloud services
- Windows server administration
- Managing backups and recovery
- Support deployments
- Configuring remote access
- Using the Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack
Microsoft recommends that the candidate have two years of experience, along with both on-premises and cloud experience, before attempting this MCSA-level Microsoft certification.