Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows 7 certification is validate the core skills to deploy and manage Windows 7 clients. This foundational certification for Windows 7 validates your ability to plan, install, maintain, and support Windows 7 deployments in a real-world business context.
Topics that are included in this course:
- Installing,Upgrading, and Migrating
- Deploying Windows 7
- Configuring Hardware and Applications
- Configuring Access to Resources
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Security issues
- Supporting mobile users
- Configuring Mobile Computing
- Identifying Cause of and Resolving Desktop Application
Microsoft recommends that you have two years of experience, along with both on-premises and cloud experience, before attempting this MCSA-level Microsoft Windows 7 certification.