MCSA Office 365 certification proves the fundamental skills for transitioning to and administering cloud-hosted business applications.
This certification validates the ability to evaluate, plan, deploy and operate Office 365 services, including its dependencies, requirements and supporting technologies. It corroborates your experience with the Office 365 Admin Center and understanding of Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online, Office 365 ProPlus and Azure Active Directory.
It is a prerequisite for MCSE Communication, MCSE Messaging and MCSE SharePoint certification.
- Provision Office 365
- Plan and implement networking and security in Office 365
- Manage cloud identities
- Implement and manage identities by using DirSync
- Implement and manage federated identities (single sign-on [SSO])
- Monitor and troubleshoot Office 365 availability and usage
- Manage clients and end-user devices
- Provision SharePoint Online site collections
- Configure Exchange Online and Lync Online for end users
- Plan for Exchange Online and Lync Online
MCSA Office 365 Track: