About ITIL Foundation Level Prep
ITIL Foundation Level Prep course is designed for the preparation of ITIL Foundation certification exam.
The course the function of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to advance knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has grasped the core rules of ITIL practices for service management.
The certification provides IT professionals and managers with the essential skills required to deliver customer-centric, cost-justified, and business-driven IT services. Our ITIL Foundation course helps IT leaders understand ITIL terminology, processes, and innovations hat can alter the way they practice business.
The ITIL Foundation Certificate is worth two credits in the ITIL Qualification Scheme.
Topics that are included in ITIL Foundation Level:
- Service management as a practice (comprehension)
- The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
- Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
- Key principles and models (comprehension)
- Selected processes (awareness)
- Selected functions (awareness)
- Selected roles (awareness)
- Technology and architecture (awareness)
- Competence and training (awareness)
The qualification is mainly directed towards:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- IT professionals who adopted and adapted ITIL
- ITIL qualification is open to any individuals who may have an interest in this course
It is not limited to IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
- Knowledge of IT terminology and IT-related employment experience are urged