Installing and configuring servers on your network is an important and serious implementation therefore it must be planned well before actually implementing it. These points need to be addresses in your planning phase.
- Edition and Version for Operating System
- Installing with GUI or just the Server Core
- Virtualization Strategy and platform at premisies
- Intended role for the server.
- In case of Windows Server 2012 R2 installation decide whether this server will be a part of Production or Test Network
Here in the later articles below the process of installing Windows Server 2012 R2 using either a clean install or a server will be discusses in detail.
upgrading and the configuring the server is a must perform task immediately after the installation. Finally, it considers the configuration of various types of hard disk technologies used for local storage and the deployment of roles to servers all over the network.
Installing and configuring servers comprises of following topics which need to be read and understand carefully :
This chapter is a part of 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 Prep course. More chapters in this course are
The Practice tests included in this course are: