Instructions for Exam 70-642 Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring Practice Test 1
Number of Questions:
The test has approximately 20-50 questions (Since Microsoft does not publish this information, the number of exam questions may change without notice)
Type of Questions:
This test format is multiple choices. Each question has 4 to 10 options.
- The passing score does not mean that you must answer 70 percent of the questions correctly in order to pass the exam. The actual percentage varies from exam to exam and may be more or less than 70 percent.
- If a question specifies that you must choose multiple correct answers, you must choose the exact number of correct answers specified in the question in order to earn a point for that item.
- Attempt all questions since there are no penalties for guessing. No points are deducted for incorrect answers.
- You must answer each question before proceeding to the next question.
- If you leave the test midway through your session, you cannot resume it where you left off by returning to this page.
Click below to start:
The test is best viewed using Internet Explorer 6.0+, Mozilla Firefox 2.0+ or Google Chrome.
Following are the practice tests included in this 70-642 Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuring Prep course
This course includes every exam objective, but it does not cover every exam question. Only the Microsoft exam team has access to the exam questions, and Microsoft regularly adds new questions to the exam, making it impossible to cover specific questions. You should consider this course a supplement to your relevant real-world experience