About CISSP Quiz for Asset Security Domain
CISSP Quiz for Asset Security covers Asset Security which is one of the eight domains included in CISSP Certification.
This domain is about concepts of protecting Security of Assets in general. It covers
- Information and asset classification
- Ownership (e.g. data owners, system owners)
- Protect privacy
- Appropriate retention
- Data security controls
- Handling requirements (e.g. markings, labels, storage)
Instructions for CISSP Quiz for Asset Security
This page shows the instructions for CISSP Quiz for Asset Security. Please read it carefully before attempting the test.
Number of Questions:
The test has 10 random questions which are specific to the this domain.
Type of Questions:
This test format is multiple choices. Each question has 4 to 10 options.
- Attempting this quiz several time will help in preparation as every time it loads with the 10 random questions with random answers from the huge and continuously growing Quiz Bank.
- The passing score does not mean that you must answer 80 percent of the questions correctly in order to pass the exam. The actual percentage varies from exam to exam and may be more or less than 80 percent.
- If a question specifies that you must choose multiple correct answers, you must choose the exact number of correct answers specified in the question in order to earn a point for that item.
- Attempt all questions since there are no penalties for guessing. No points are deducted for incorrect answers.
- You must answer each question before proceeding to the next question.
- If you leave the test midway through your session, you cannot resume it where you left off by returning to this page.
Click below to start:
Certified Information Systems Security Professional-CISSP Certification prep course contains following practice tests:
This course includes practice tests and articles, but it does not cover every exam question. Only the (ISC)² exam team has access to the exam questions for CISSP exam, and (ISC)² regularly adds new questions to the exam, making it impossible to cover specific questions. You should consider this course a supplement to your relevant real-world experience
The test is best viewed using Internet Explorer 6.0+, Mozilla Firefox 2.0+ or Google Chrome.