About this Course:
The Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS v8.0 (CVOICE v8.0) 642-437 is the exam associated with the CCNP Voice certification. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of how to implement and operate gateways, gatekeepers, Cisco Unified Border Element, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express and QoS in a voice network architecture. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the CVOICE v8.0 Implementing Cisco Unified Communications Voice over IP and QoS v8.0 (CVOICE v8.0) 642-437 course.
In addition to the knowledge and skills required to integrate gateways into an enterprise VoIP network, you’ll learn how to build and test a sophisticated IP telephony network that you can use as a template for a real deployment.
|Languages: English, Japanese|
|Audiences: Students, Network engineers, architects, and support staff|
|Associated Certifications: CCNP Voice (formerly known as CCVP), Cisco Rich Media Communications Specialist|
Topics that are included in this course:
- Introduction to Voice Gateways
- VoIP Call Legs
- Communications Manager Express Endpoints Implementation
- Dial Plan Implementation
- Gatekeeper and CUBE Implementation
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals, including LANs, WANs, and IP switching and routing
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco routers and switches and to enable VLANs and DHCP
- Knowledge of traditional PSTN operations and technologies
- ICOMM – Introducing Cisco Voice and UC Administration v8.0