The Cisco Certified Network Professional Service Provider Operations (CCNP SP Operations) certification validates knowledge and skills required (of a Tier II or Tier III support engineer) to troubleshoot and maintain service provider IP NGN core (PE-PE and PE-CE) network infrastructures. With a CCNP SP Operations certification, a network professional demonstrates knowledge and skills required to isolate network performance problems, implement proactive fault measures using operations management processes, frameworks, and network management systems. The CCNP SP Operations curriculum includes maintaining carrier class routing protocol environments, MPLS VPN and TE deployments, and QoS mechanisms using Cisco IOS and IOS XR.
- Valid CCNA SP Operations
Cisco professional level certifications (CCDP, CCNP, CCSP, CCIP, CCVP, CCNP SP Operations, CCNP Wireless) are valid for three years.
- To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications.
Achieving or recertifying any of the certifications above automatically extends your active Associate and Professional level certification(s) up to the point of expiration of the last certification achieved.
CCNP Service Provider Operations Certification Tracks:
[wpspoiler post= “6537”]
[wpspoiler post= “6543”]
[wpspoiler post= “6548”]
[wpspoiler post= “6554”]