About this Course:
The Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration (ICOMM) exam tests a candidate’s knowledge and skills of the architecture, components, functionality, and features of Cisco Unified Communications solutions. The exam also tests the knowledge and skills needed to perform tasks such as system monitoring, moves, additions, and changes on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence.
|Associated Certifications: CCNA Video and CCNA Voice.|
|Duration: 90 minutes (60-70 questions).|
|Available Languages: English and Japanese.|
Topics that are included in this course:
- Describe the Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution.
- Provision End Users and Associated Devices.
- Configure Voice Messaging and Presence.
- Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System.
- Provide End User Support.