About this Course:
The 640-760 Supporting Cisco Service Provider IP NGN Operations exam is designed to introduce entry level personnel to the SP network operations environment, processes-orientation, management tools and methods, and enables students to practice the primary job roles and tasks. The exam is intended to prepare students for the Cisco Certified Network Associate SP Operations certification exam.
|Associated Certifications: CCNA Service Provider Operations|
|Duration: 75 minutes (55-65 questions)|
|Available Languages: English|
Exam Number 640-760 SSPO
Associated Certifications CCNA Service Provider Operations
Duration 75 minutes (55-65 questions)
Available Languages English
Topics that are included in this course:
- Perform the Network Incident Management Process.
- Apply the Problem Management Process.
- Perform First Level Network Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
- Perform Network Configuration Management.
- Implement Network Changes and Change Management.
- Apply the Fundamental Concepts of Service-Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Describe Basic IP Technology in the Service Provider NOC.