Click here to watch this video on vimeo
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of your employer’s network.
CCNA certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched network, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. CCNA Routing and Switching is for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers with 1-3 years of experience.
CCNA Certificate advantages
- Increases your networking skills
- Helps to find you the job
- Can increase your salary
- Lowers the risks of getting fired
- Opens new career opportunities
- Simplifies the job search and increase the chances of employment in a major international company