About this Course:
The Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 642-902) is a exam for the Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP, Cisco Certified Internetwork Professional CCIP, and Cisco Certified Design Professional CCDP certifications. The ROUTE 642-902 exam will certify that the candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to use advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and secure Cisco ISR routers connected to LANs and WANs. The exam also covers configuration of secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
|Languages: English, Japanese|
|Audiences: Network engineers, technical support personnel, and help desk technicians|
|Associated Certifications: CCDP, CCNP|
Topics that are included in this course:
- Implement an EIGRP Based Solution, Given a Network Design and a Set of Requirements.
- Implement a Multi – Area OSPF Network, Given a Network Design and a Set of Requirements.
- Implement an eBGP Based Solution, Given a Network Design and a Set of Requirements.
- Implement an IPv6 based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements
- Implement an IPv4 or IPv6 based redistribution solution, given a network design and a set of requirements.
- Implement Layer 3 Path Control Solution.
- Implement basic teleworker and branch services.
- CCNA certification
- Familiarity with internetworking technologies and the ability to perform basic router configuration
- Experience installing, operating, and maintaining Cisco routers and switches in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of IP, including the ability to perform IP subnetting on non-octal boundaries, configure IP standard and extended access lists, operate and configure distance vector routing protocol, configure serial interface, and interpret a Cisco routing table