About this Course:
Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH 642-813) is a exam for the Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP, and Cisco Certified Design Professional CCDP certifications. The SWITCH 642-813 exam will certify that the successful candidate has important knowledge and skills necessary to to plan, configure and verify the implementation of complex enterprise switching solutions using Cisco’s Campus Enterprise Architecture. The SWITCH exam also covers secure integration of VLANs, WLANs, voice and video into campus networks.
|Audiences: Network engineers, Network Administrators, Network support Technicians, and Help desk Technicians|
|Associated Certifications:CCDP and CCNP|
- Implement VLANBasedSolution, Given a Network Design and a Set of Requirements.
- Implement VLAN Based Solution, Given a Network Design and Set of Requirements.
- Implement Switch Based Layer 3 Services, Given a Network Design and a Set of Requirements.
- Prepare Infrastructure Support Advanced Services.
- Implement High Availability, Given a Network Design and a Set of Requirements.
- CCNA certification
- Familiarity with internetworking technologies; the ability to perform basic router configuration; experience installing, operating, and maintaining routers and switches in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of IP, including the ability to perform IP subnetting on non-octal boundaries, configure IP standard and extended access lists, operate and configure distance vector routing protocol, configure serial interface, and interpret a routing table