About CISA Certification Prep Course
Certified Information Systems Auditor – CISA Certification Prep Course is designed for Information System Auditors, Security Assurance and System Management professionals who are planning to appear in ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) accredited globally recognized certification exam nearly and want to quickly prepare with the help of sample practice tests covering lots of sample questions and short and to the point articles to grasp the concept.
This accredition was specifically created for professionals with work experience in information systems auditing, control or security that include:
- Information System Auditors
- Information Technology Auditors
- Information Technology Consultants
- Information System Consultants
- Security Professionals
- Audit Managers for Information Systems
It enables professional with knowledge, skills, and the credibility to offer opinions and solutions, and to audit all areas related to information systems. Being CISA-certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise
CISA is awarded to individuals with an interest in Information Systems auditing, control and security and can fulfill following mandatory requirements:
- Pass an CISA exam
- Adherence to the ISACA Code of Professional Ethics
- Adoption of CISA Continuing Professional Education Policy
- Minimum 5 years of professional information systems auditing, control or security work experience (as described in the job practice areas). Substitutions and waivers of such experience may be obtained if certain education and general IS or audit experience requirements are met.
- Compliance with Information Systems Auditing Standards.
CISA is considered by organizations and professionals worldwide as “the gold standard” for IS/IT certifications. It is renowned as a prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise.
- The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has accredited the CISA certification program under ISO/IEC 17024:2012
- CISA is the 2017 SC Magazine Award Winner for Best Professional Certification Program.
- The Quarterly IT Skills and Certifications Pay Index (ITSCPI) from Foote Partners consistently ranks CISA among the most sought-after IT certifications and confirms that CISA holders are among the most highly rewarded by employers.
- The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) 8570.01-M “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program” named this CISA accredition among those approved for US DoD information assurance (IA) professionals.
CISA Certification Prep Course contains following practice tests
This course includes practice tests and articles, but it does not cover every exam question. Only the ISACA exam team has access to the exam questions for CISA exam, and ISACA regularly adds new questions to the exam, making it impossible to cover specific questions. You should consider this course a supplement to your relevant real-world experience