About CGEIT Certification Prep Course
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT – CGEIT Certification Prep course is designed for IT professionals preparing to take the CGEIT examination via a computer-based testing session, which is available during three testing windows per year. Candidates who pass the exam and have at least five years of relevant work experience will be awarded the CRISC™ recognition.
The ISACA CGEIT qualification is a worldwide symbol of excellence in IT governance that combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work, management and educational experience. Achieving CGEIT status will provide you with wider recognition in the employment marketplace, as well as increased influence as a senior manager or director working at board level.
CGEIT is regarded as a global and prestigious, lifelong symbol of knowledge and expertise in the vitally important area of enterprise IT governance.
- The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has accredited the CISA certification program under ISO/IEC 17024:2012.
- The Quarterly IT Skills and Certifications Pay Index (ITSCPI) from Foote Partners consistently ranks CGEIT among the most sought-after IT certifications and confirms that CGEIT holders are among the most highly rewarded by employers.
- IT Knowledge Exchange recommends CGEIT for professionals looking to climb a technical or management job ladder in IT.
- CGEIT ranked #2 on the top six 2016 GRC certification list in CIO Magazine.
This course provides intensive revision and preparation for the CGEIT exam, across all the following domains with the appropriate weightage
- Domain 1 – Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (25%)
- Domain 2 – Strategic Management (20%)
- Domain 3 – Benefits Realization (16%)
- Domain 4 – Risk Optimization (24%)
- Domain 5 – Resource Optimization (15%)
The CGEIT certification was specifically developed for IT and business professionals who have significant management, advisory, or assurance roles relating to the governance of enterprise IT, including:
- Information Systems/Information Technology Directors
- Information Systems/Information Technology Managers
- Information Systems/Information Technology Consultants
- Information Systems/Information Technology Governance Professionals
- Information Systems/Information Technology Executives
ISACA requires at least five years of IT governance experience in the five CGEIT domains to qualify for certification. You can take the CGEIT exam before meeting ISACA’s experience requirements, but the CGEIT qualification will not be awarded until all requirements are met. We do not set specific entry requirements for this course.
CGEIT Certification Prep course contains following practice tests:
This course includes practice tests and articles, but it does not cover every exam question. Only the ISACA exam team has access to the exam questions for CGEIT exam, and ISACA regularly adds new questions to the exam, making it impossible to cover specific questions. You should consider this course a supplement to your relevant real-world experience