About AWS Certified SysOps Administrator-Associate Prep
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator-Associate Prep course is designed for aspirants who are either willing to take AWS Certified SysOps Administrator-Associate credentials on their professional profile or want to evaluate and increase their knowledge on the subject.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam is intended for individuals with experience designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. Exam concepts you should understand for this exam include:
- Deliver the stability and scalability needed by a business on AWS
- Provision systems, services and deployment automation on AWS
- Ensure data integrity and data security on AWS technology
- Provide guidance on AWS best practices
- Understand and monitor metrics on AWS
Before attempting a certification, an individual must have:
- Minimum of one year hands-on experience with the AWS platform
- Professional experience managing/operating production systems on AWS
- A firm grasp of the seven AWS tenets – architecting for the cloud
- Hands on experience with the AWS CLI and SDKs/API tools
- Understanding of network technologies as they relate to AWS
- Good grasp of fundamental Security concepts with hands on in experience in implementing Security
controls and compliance requirements
Exam Format Description:
The examinee selects from four (4) or more response options the option(s) that best completes the statement or answers the question. Distracters or wrong answers are response options that examinees with incomplete knowledge or skill would likely choose, but are generally plausible responses fitting into the content area defined by the test objective.
Test item formats used in this examination are:
- Multiple-choice: examinee selects one option that best answers the question or completes a statement.
The option can be embedded in a graphic where the examinee “points and clicks” on their selection
choice to complete the test item.
- Multiple-response: examinee selects more than one option that best answers the question or completes
- Sample Directions: Read the statement or question and from the response options, select only the
option(s) that represent the most correct or best answer(s) given the information.
Following domains are included in the syllabus with the given weightage
- 1.0 Monitoring and Metrics 15%
- 2.0 High Availability 15%
- 3.0 Analysis 15%
- 4.0 Deployment and Provisioning 15%
- 5.0 Data Management 12%
- 6.0 Security 15%
- 7.0 Networking 13%
Following practice tests are included in this course
This course includes every exam objective, but it does not cover every exam question. Only the amazon exam team has access to the exam questions, and Amazon regularly adds new questions to the exam, making it impossible to cover specific questions. You should consider this course a supplement to your relevant real-world experience