About 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 Prep Course
70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 Prep course is designed for candidates for the Microsoft certification exam 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 with the skills to manage identities using the functionalities in Windows Server 2016. Candidates must know about installation, configuration, management, and maintenance of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) as well as implement Group Policy Objects (GPOs).
|Languages: English, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Who should take this course: IT Professionals|
|Technology: Windows Server 2016|
|Credit toward certification: MCSA|
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Implementing and managing Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS), Active Directory Federations Services (AD FS), Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS), and Web Application proxy.
Topics that are included in this course:
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) (20-25%)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS (15-20%)
- Create and Manage Group Policy (25-30%)
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS) (10-15%)
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions (15-20%)
The Practice tests in 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016 Prep course are available below:
This course includes every exam objective, but it does not cover every exam question. Only the Microsoft exam team has access to the exam questions, and Microsoft regularly adds new questions to the exam, making it impossible to cover specific questions. You should consider this course a supplement to your relevant real-world experience